I thought it would be cool to actually track our contest on a blog. Might be interesting to see how things progress (or digress). Since I'm used to being extremely skinny (135lbs when I graduated high school), I am unaccustomed to "dieting." This will be something new for me.
Rules of the Challenge
- The first weigh-in is Monday, January 12, 2009
- The first week ends on Sunday morning, January 18, 2009
- All future weigh-ins will be tracked from each week's Sunday morning weigh-in
- Your ending weight must be less than 1.0 lbs from your last weigh-in
- Additional weight lost in one week does not carry over into future weeks
- If you have lost less than 1.0 lbs for the week, you must mail $20 to the challenger
- If you miss a weigh-in, you must mail $20 to the challenger
- If you reach your target and do not want to lose any more weight, you must maintain your weight within 3 lbs each week.
- The person to reach his weight loss target first pays the other challenger $100.
I hate being hungry all the time. I had to go to bed early last night so I wouldn't eat something out of habit. Mom gave me a peach pie and it sits on the counter staring at me. I finally brought it to work so I don't have to see it. I leave for Portland on Sunday, so it will be tough eating right and staying in a hotel for 2 months. -Frank
ReplyDelete